- Payment for parts and accessories may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or PayPal. We do not accept COD. We do not charge your account until your order is ready for shipment. Toyota Parts Express cannot process orders on weekends or holidays. All orders through our online parts shopping catalog during these times will be processed for shipment on the next business day. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Toyota Parts Express's invoice(s). Under current law, no sales tax will be added to orders placed on the Internet as long as Toyota Parts Express ships the product to the customer. The only exception to this is if you are a resident of the Sate of Florida, in which case Florida sales tax will apply. Sales taxes also apply if the customer picks up the merchandise at our store location and even if the original purchase was placed online.
- Orders placed outside the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, other US territories or international orders, will be subject to additional handling charges, higher shipping rates and applicable customs, duties and taxes, all of which are the responsibility of the customer. APO and FPO addresses accepted.
- The carrier is responsible for all items damaged in transit. Please contact the carrier for a damage claim and keep all packaging materials. Toyota Parts Express will be happy to help you in this matter.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Toyota Parts Express shall have the right refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- All information contained at this web site is intended for the USA market only. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed, particularly since this information is subject to change.
- All product illustrations and specifications are based upon current information at the time of programming and provided by the manufactures of the products. Although descriptions are believed correct, it may include errors or inaccuracies. Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in the information contained on the web site, including and without limitations to prices, specifications, equipment, colors materials and to change or discontinue models.
- All prices are based in U.S. dollars and exclude taxes and shipping fees unless specifically included. Toyota Parts Express will not be responsible for currency fluctuations.
- Toyota Performance parts are sold "as is". This means that performance parts sold by Toyota carry no warranty whatsoever. The entire risk as to quality and performance of such parts is with the buyer. Should performance parts prove defective following their purchase, the buyer assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair. Added performance parts (parts not originally supplied on the vehicle from the factory) are not covered by the vehicle's warranty, and any failure that they may cause is also not covered by the vehicle's warranty.
- Toyota Performance parts may be used only on vehicles used solely in sanctioned off-highway events. No other applications are intended or implied.
- Federal and many state laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any parts or element of design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used for transporting persons or property on a public street or highway.
Toyota Parts Express